STEPS TO BECOMING
A HERITAGE EAGLE!
THANKS FOR CONSIDERING HERITAGE SCHOOL!
Thanks for considering Heritage School!
To start the application process,
- You will be asked to create an account before you begin. If you already have an account, log in here.
- Families will be asked a series of questions and required to provide documents. If desired, these may be uploaded.
- Three references will be required for each student applying. These are sent out upon submission of the application.
After the application has been submitted, an academic evaluation will be completed.
- A recent report card and any transcripts should be made available from previous schools.
-In addition to school records, each student will be required to take an entrance exam at Heritage. This will ensure he/she is admitted into the grade level of coursework most appropriate.
When the application process is complete, Heritage will contact each family to schedule a Family Interview.
- The purpose of the interview is to meet the whole family and to visit on a more personal basis.
- Miscellaneous information and procedures will be shared.
- Any/all questions will be addressed at this time.
If the family and the admissions team agree that Heritage fits the needs of the student, an official letter of acceptance will be sent.
- Following formal acceptance, families will receive a welcome email which will include a link to officially enroll the student.
- The submission of this enrollment packet is vital to complete the process of becoming a Heritage Eagle.
Welcome to Heritage!
ADMISSIONS Our Classical and Christian educational experience is fertile ground for the growing of young persons into fine adults. The goal of the Heritage School admission process is to recruit eventual graduates who, along with their families, will enjoy and enhance our Christ-centered academic community as they prepare for college and life.
We welcome your interest in Heritage School and are honored to be considered in your
search for the best educational venue for your child.