With the promise, “You can get there from here,” our graduates have confirmed that a Heritage education fully equips them to attend the college, university, or service academy of their choice. A Heritage education continues to produce highly motivated, well-prepared servant-leaders who are able to think critically, to speak with passion and authority, and to communicate effectively while reflecting strong Christ-like character.
Heritage has persistently encouraged and inspired its students to strive to be the best that they can be to the glory of God. Our high academic standards and emphasis on godly character work together ensuring that our students enjoy success in and out of the classroom.
• 10 Heritage graduates have received appointments to US Military Academies. That is an incredible statistic based on our enrollment and rural location.
• Five of those are academy graduates and are currently military officers proudly serving our country.
• On the SAT college entrance exam, our graduates consistently achieve average scores 350 points above the national average for private schools.
• Our graduates receive admission to the college or university of their choice and succeed in graduating, many with honors. They go on to pursue post-graduate studies and obtain positions of responsibility in public life.
• Many of our graduates have achieved graduate degrees including one Ph.D. as well as one college graduate currently working toward a Masters of Divinity in the Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey.